RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance
If you The remote procedure call failed while DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth in Windows 8.1, then you may want to see if this message helps you.
We use System File Checker to search for and recover corrupted Windows system files. But sometimes, while running this tool, you get errors that can prevent the tool from working successfully or completing its execution. It could be them:
- System File Checker SFC cannot repair corrupted member file
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupted files, but could not repair some of them
- System File Checker does not work,
- Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service
In this case, you can try running System File Checker in safe mode or use DISM to repair Windows component memory and verify that it is working.
But sometimes even if you try to repair the Windows component memory with DISM, the scan may stop at 20% and indicate an error:
The remote procedure call failed when using DISM
If you get this error, open Run from the WinX menu, type services. msc and ht Enter to open the service manager.
Locate and double-click the Remote Procedure Call (RPC) service. Make sure the start type is Automatic and the service is started. If not, press the Start button.
Belo you will see the service Remote Procedure Call (RPC) Locater. Double-click on it. The service is the Service Control Manager for COM and DCOM servers. It performs object activation requests, object output resolutions and distributed waste collections for COM and DCOM servers.
Make sure the start type is manual and start the service by clicking the Start button. This service helps with application compatibility.
Reboot your system and try again to see if it helps.
Check these messages when you receive:
- The remote procedure call failure error for Windows Store applications
- The remote procedure call failed while the PIN code was selected as the connection option.