RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance
The number of data leaks has increased considerably. Many agencies access the servers of large Internet companies directly in order to access users’ personal data without their consent. MCrypter, a powerful and easy-to-use encryption program, protects you from this abnormal situation. It allows users to easily and quickly encrypt text files, passwords and plain text.
MCrypter can encrypt text files and passwords
MCrypter uses a combination of several standards, namely
- AES 256 – Symmetric block encryption to protect your data against brute force attacks
- AES 128 – A symmetric encryption algorithm that supports 128-bit block length and 128-bit key lengths
- 3DES – A. K.A Triple DES Triple Data Encryption Algorithm is a symmetric block encryption that applies the DES encryption algorithm three times to each data block.
- RC2 – RC2 is 64-bit variable key block encryption with 18 turns.
- RC4 – one of the popular stream encryption software used in popular protocols such as SSL (Protect Internet Traffic)
It is fairly easy to use. All you have to do is download the application. It is also available as a portable application that does not require installation.
After the start, you only see a clean and clear surface with two main areas, as can be seen in the screenshot.
Starting from the left, you can add the hardware or data to be encrypted and preview it. Alternatively, you can insert the numerical data in the fields on the right to cancel or cancel the entire operation.
Once your data is fully encrypted, your encryption key will be generated and displayed in the lower corner. If necessary, you can generate or create a new code by entering random characters into the code.
You can also integrate an encryption key into the free program. This is useful if you want to recover encrypted data.
MCrypter looks good and is absolutely safe to use as it has proven to be clean against any type of third party offers. You can download it from here.
RECOMMENDED: Click here to troubleshoot Windows errors and optimize system performance