RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance
YouTube generally offers you a very smooth user experience for everyone. Using YouTube will not cause you any problems. Despite this, few YouTube users reported a problem using this application. This is YouTube Error 410: There was a problem with the network. You may get a slightly different message, but the error code remains at 410.
This error affects users of Android Smart Devices and even Sony TV and Samsung TV as well as Google TV.
How to fix error 410: Problem with the network in Youtube
You can try the solutions listed below to correct the YouTube 410 error, and we hope that one or the other will work for you, as the solutions depend on the cause of the error and vary from scenario to scenario.
Clear Youtube Cache and Data
Clearing an application’s cache and data can solve many problems on Android devices. Therefore, please follow the instructions below to clear the YouTube application’s cache and data.
- Go to Settings > Applications and Notifications.
- Scroll down to find YouTube and press it.
- Now select the backup option.
- Press Clear Memory-Data and clear the cache one by one.
Updating the YouTube application
- The problem can be caused by an error in the YouTube network and most of the time this problem is solved by updating the YouTube Youtube application.
- Go to the Google Play application
- Search for a YouTube application
- Now, you will most likely notice the word “Update”, tap on it.
- After the application update, your problem is solved.
Delete and add a Google Account
- Go to Settings > Accounts > Google
- Delete all your Google Accounts
- Go back to the Google Play Store and log in with your account information.
- Accept all Google terms and conditions and configure your Google preferences, then launch the Google Play Store and download the application.
Logout and Login
Proven connection and disconnection from the Youtube application
- Tap on the picture of your account.
- Tap Edit account.
- Press Use YouTube to log out.
Login to your account
- Tap on Account.
- Tap on Connection.
- Select an existing account or press Add Account to add a new account to your device.
Try to switch to data mode.
If you are using YouTube App on your WiFi and you can’t play videos, you should switch to data mode and see if the problem persists. Your wireless connection may be blocked or the network you are using may be behind a firewall or proxy with limited access to YouTube. So you can try switching to data mode to see if video playback on YouTube works with it. If so, there may be a problem with your WiFi connection and not with the YouTube application.
Let’s hope that one or the other solution will work for you and correct the YouTube error.
RECOMMENDED: Click here to troubleshoot Windows errors and optimize system performance
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing IT Professional. I have years of experience behind me in computer programming, hardware troubleshooting and repair. I specialise in Web Development and Database Design. I also have a CCNA certification for Network Design and Troubleshooting.