RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance
How do I delete photos from iCloud? This article shows you how to delete photos from the iCloud in 2 ways Generally, the iCloud photo library is enabled by default on your device. In addition, you only have 5GB of free iCloud storage by default, which is depleted fairly quickly.
If you’re not comfortable entrusting your photos to a cloud computing service or if you just don’t want to pay for iCloud storage anymore, this article will show you how to delete photos from the iCloud and downgrade your iCloud storage plan.
Don’t forget to back up your photos on your computer regularly so you don’t lose all your photos if something happens to your iPhone. Anyway, let’s get started! Choose your preferred method below :
Delete Photos from iCloud.Com
The easiest way to delete many or all of the iCloud photos on your PC is to access iCloud.com to remove the content you no longer need.
- Open a browser on your computer and enter www.icloud.com.
- Log in to your Apple ID account with the same username and password as on your iPhone.
- Click on “Photos” in the main interface. Then select the “All Photos” album.
- Press the “Ctrl” key on your keyboard and click in sequence to select multiple or all photos in iCloud.
- Then click on the “Delete” button in the upper right corner and select “Delete” in the pop-up window to remove photos from the iCloud photo library on all your devices.
Delete iCloud Photos from your iPhone
If you want to remove photos from your iCloud, the easiest way is to simply delete them from your iPhone photo library. To do so, make sure your iCloud photo library is enabled. Remember that this will also delete photos from your other Apple devices.
Learn how to do this on your iPhone:
- Go to the Photos application and tap the Photos option at the bottom left, which will show you all your photos, from the most recent at the bottom to the oldest at the top.
- Click on the “Select” button, which floats in the top right corner of your screen. You can start with your oldest photos by scrolling upwards by tapping once on the top of the screen.
- Press Select in the upper right corner
- After pressing the Select button, you can select all the photos you want to delete by pressing the Select button, and then press the Trash icon in the lower right corner to delete the photos.
- Touch the “Trash” icon in the lower right corner of your screen and confirm the deletion.
Remember that this will not permanently delete the photos. Instead, they will only be transferred to the Recently Deleted album.
To completely delete all photos, follow the steps below:
- Tap Albums, which is the second tab to the right of the photos on your iPhone.
- Scroll down until you find the recently deleted photos.
- Press Select, which will select all recently deleted photos.
- Finally, touch Delete All to complete the deletion of photos.
Now your photos have completely disappeared. If you do not follow this step, you will not save any space on your hard drive until Photos automatically completes the deletion of “recently deleted” items.
RECOMMENDED: Click here to troubleshoot Windows errors and optimize system performance
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing IT Professional. I have years of experience behind me in computer programming, hardware troubleshooting and repair. I specialise in Web Development and Database Design. I also have a CCNA certification for Network Design and Troubleshooting.