Last Updated on November 11, 2020
Updated June 2022: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
ARK: Survival Evolved. Players encounter low frame rates, graphics crashes, boot screen hiccups, and many other problems. So, let’s take a look at how to fix these problems.
ARK: Survival Evolved is a survival adventure video game developed by Studio Wildcard in collaboration with Instinct Games as well as Virtual Basement and Efecto Studios. In the game, players must survive on islands full of homeless dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals, natural disasters and potentially hostile human players.
Initially, the game was released on PC. Now you can play it on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows, Linux, etc. D. It is popular among gamers on PC. However, recently, many people report that ARK continues to fail on their PC. And they do not know how to fight it.
What to do if the ARK continues to crash on your PC How can I fix it? After analyzing several articles on how to fix problems with the ARK, I gathered here some of the best solutions. So if you have a problem with an ARK failure and you don’t know how to fix it, try the solutions below one by one.
Make sure that your computer meets the system requirements.
Some users may successfully install ARK: Survival Mode even if their device does not meet the minimum system requirements. However, as soon as they start playing, they may encounter some crashes and errors. As a first step, we recommend that you make sure your computer meets the minimum system requirements for ARK. Follow the instructions below to check the performance of your PC:
- Start the “Run” dialog by pressing the Windows + R keys on your keyboard.
- When the “Run” dialog box appears, type “dxdiag” (without quotes) and press “OK”.
- The DirectX diagnostic tool window displays information about the processor, operating system and memory.
- Go to the Display tab and record the information about your graphics card.
- Make sure that your computer meets the following requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 (64-bit versions)
- Processor: at least Intel Core i5-2400 or AMD FX-8320 (better than higher)
- Storage: 8 GB RAM or more
- Video card: AMD Radeon HD 7870 2 GB or NVIDIA GTX 670 2 GB
- DirectX: version 10
- Storage: at least 60 GB of free space
- Network: Multiplayer games require a high-speed Internet connection.
If your computer does not meet any of these requirements, you have no choice but to upgrade your hardware. You can try other solutions from this article, but the game will not work properly. Before proceeding to the next fix, we recommend that you purchase hardware that meets or exceeds the above specifications.
Update your graphics driver
Problems with the game, such as game departure, hanging, lag, low FPS, etc. E. can occur when using an incorrect or outdated graphics driver. For correct operation of ARK, it is important that you always have the latest version of the graphics driver available.
You can update the graphical driver manually by searching the manufacturer’s website for the graphical product and finding the latest version of the correct driver. Make sure that you have selected only a driver that is compatible with your version of Windows.
Reinstall the Visual C++ distributed components.
ARK: Survival Evolved is associated with some graphic problems, such as green water and dark sky. In the game it looks quite artificial, but there is a way to fix it:
- Go to
- Run all installation programs found in this folder to reinstall Visual C++ distributed files.
- Run the game and see if the problem has been solved.
Check the integrity of the ARK files
ARK: Survival Evolved may crash if a certain game file is damaged or missing. To determine if this is a major problem, you can check the Steam game files to make sure the damaged files are recovered and the missing files are installed. Follow the instructions below:
1) Give or take a couple of leaks.
2) Click on the BIBLIOTECH.
3) Right-click ARK: Survival Evolved and select Properties.
4) Click the LOCAL FILES tab, then TEST THE FILES OF THE Game.
Steam will automatically recover damaged game files if it finds them. Wait until the process completes and restart ARK to check your problem. If the problem does not disappear, try below.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing IT Professional. I have years of experience behind me in computer programming, hardware troubleshooting and repair. I specialise in Web Development and Database Design. I also have a CCNA certification for Network Design and Troubleshooting.