Updated July 2022: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
At some point you will probably see an error message: “Something went wrong. We were unable to log in. Try again in a few minutes, or confirm your account by logging into account.live.com”. Authorization: 0x87DD0019. “Regardless of what you think and try, the problem is not necessarily your Internet connection, your Xbox One console, or even your account, which is in bad shape. You probably can’t log in and be online. because there’s a problem with the Xbox Live network.
Although the Xbox Live network is very reliable, error 0x87DD0019 occurs from time to time, usually during Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and other important holidays. If you see this error, it’s probably not the only one. When you encounter error 0x87DD0019, it means that thousands of other people are also unable to log in or play games because of maintenance issues due to problems with Microsoft’s servers.
This could be due to human error, hardware or software issues, or external factors. For example, in 2014, the Xbox Live service suffered a massive distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attack initiated by a group of hackers called the Lizard Squad that overloaded servers with fake traffic from multiple sources on the World. and server crippled the Xbox Live network.
Check the status of Xbox Live
Before you try other fixes, the first thing you should do is determine if the problem is fixing a server that you just can’t fix. It turns out that this error code can also occur when one or more key Xbox Live services (especially Xbox Live Core services) are currently unavailable or under maintenance.
If you think this scenario applies, check the status of your Xbox LIVE core servers to see if any issues are currently occurring that could cause error 0x87DD0017.
To do this, follow this link and see if Microsoft is currently having issues with one or more Xbox Live services.
If you know the email address you used to set up your Microsoft account, you can skip this tutorial and reset your password right now:
- Go to “Reset Password” and enter your email address.
- Let us know where to send the security code (email address or phone number).
- Once you receive the security code, you will be prompted to select a new password and enter it twice. Passwords must be at least 8 characters long and contain a mixture of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols.
Note. You must have a Microsoft account email address to reset your password. If you forget this email address, you will need to restore it before you can change your password.
You can also reset your password on your Xbox One or Xbox 360 console.
Disable third-party headsets
Another solution to the connectivity problem on the Xbox is to disconnect third-party headsets from the system. This is because headphones can actively cause interference if they transmit on the same frequency as wireless routers. To do this, you will need to do the following steps.
- First, you need to power off the wireless headset.
- Run a connection test on the Xbox Live.
- If the check is successful, you can connect your console to Xbox Live.
If you cannot remove the Ox87DD017 connection error code, you should check the following methods.
Disposing of power to the console and networking equipment
On the back of your router, you can see the power cord connected to your system. You should then disconnect the modem cable and unplug it from the power outlet for at least 5 minutes. After that, you can restart your Xbox One console. To do this, follow the instructions.
- Press the Xbox button to view the instructions.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Restart console.
- Tap Yes to confirm. If you cannot access the instructions or your console hangs, press and hold the Xbox button on your Xbox console for 10 seconds until the console shuts down. After the console shuts down, press the Xbox button on the console to restart your computer.
- First, connect the modem or gateway and wait until all the lights return to normal.
- Also connect the router and wait until all indicators return to normal.
- Check the connection to Xbox Live. When this is successful, you can connect your console to Xbox Live.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing IT Professional. I have years of experience behind me in computer programming, hardware troubleshooting and repair. I specialise in Web Development and Database Design. I also have a CCNA certification for Network Design and Troubleshooting.