RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance
If sticky notes are accidentally deleted or lost in the Windows system, you may feel a little uncomfortable or uncomfortable when you try to remember your daily work or some important tasks or a date in your head. So how do I recover lost or deleted notes in Windows? Read the tips in the tutorial below and find methods to recover Windows 10/8/7 Sticky Notes now.
Sticky Notes is an application that has been around for many years, but it has become a modern application with Windows 10, and it is a software approach to physical paper notes that you normally display on your screen.
How to recover deleted notes sticky notes
Restore directly from your Microsoft Outlook account
Sticky Notes synchronizes everything with the cloud, you can now restore all the notes you deleted directly from your Microsoft Outlook account.
To access this function, you must log in with a Microsoft account on Windows 10. In addition, Microsoft only keeps your sticky notes as long as the folder containing the deleted items contains them – usually 30 days.
- Start Outlook.live.com and log in to your Microsoft account that you use for Windows 10.
- After logging in, scroll down the left pane and click Deleted Items.
- Scroll through the list until you see the items you want to restore. If you have several items, first click on the bubble next to each item, then click on Restore.
- In the desktop application, click the three-point menu button for any note, then click Note List.
Restoring from the Sticky Notes folder
Step 1: Open the Run command line by simultaneously pressing the Windows and R keys.
Step 2: In the Run field, type the following path, then press Enter.
Step 3: Under the Sticky Notes folder you should see the StickyNotes file (.SNT). Double-clicking on the file will not give any results because Windows does not associate the.SNT extension with Sticky Notes or any other program with the default settings.
Now right-click on this StickyNotes(.SNT) file and open it with a good word processor. For best results, we recommend that you open the file with the Microsoft Office Word program.
As soon as the file is opened in Word, the actual content of the note appears towards the end of the document.
Restoring from a backup
To restore your self-adhesive notes on the same or a different Windows 10 device, do the following:
- Open the File Explorer (Windows + E key).
- Use the backup file to navigate to the folder location.
- Right-click on the plum.sqlite file and select Copy (Ctrl + C).
- Open the Run command with the Windows key + the R key combination.
- Enter the following path and click on the OK button:
- Right-click on the folder and select Insert (Ctrl + V).
The idea of scanning your self-adhesive notes is excellent. You can take it with you wherever you want, and it provides a variety of features while maintaining its simplicity and visual appeal. If you want to continue using the sticky notes, these practical tips will help you keep track.
RECOMMENDED: Click here to troubleshoot Windows errors and optimize system performance
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing IT Professional. I have years of experience behind me in computer programming, hardware troubleshooting and repair. I specialise in Web Development and Database Design. I also have a CCNA certification for Network Design and Troubleshooting.