Updated May 2022: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
Some Windows users report that their computer accidentally locks up and they have to do a hard reboot to get it working again. Looking into the event handler, they see the message “Session SenseNdrPktmon failed to start” with error code 0xC0000035.
In this article, we will present several options for fixing this error.
What is the reason why Windows stops because of “SenseNdrPktmon”?
Outdated Windows PC: If your PC’s Windows missed an important Windows update, it may become incompatible with other components of your PC (such as the Wi-Fi driver), which can lead to a real PC crash problem.
Damaged or incompatible Wi-Fi driver: it is a joint effort between Microsoft and its component vendors/manufacturers to ensure that your PC runs smoothly, and if any component manufacturer fails to make their device compatible with other OS modules, you may have an incompatibility problem. It is believed that the current SenseNdrPktmon problem is also caused by an incompatible Wi-Fi driver/adapter.
How can I fix the SenseNdrPktmon problem that causes Windows to lock up?
Initiate Windows update
- Press the Windows + R keys simultaneously to open a run dialog box.
- Type “ms-settings:windowsupdate” in the dialog box and press Enter.
- On the “Windows Update” tab, click on “Check for updates” and install the pending updates.
- Finally, restart your computer and see if that solves the problem.
Disconnect the Wi-Fi and use an Ethernet cable
- Type Device Manager in the search bar and click Open.
- In the Device Manager window, find the network adapters and expand them.
- Now right-click on the wireless or Wi-Fi card and select Disconnect Device.
- After disconnecting the device, you may connect to the Internet using an Ethernet cable and check if the problem has been resolved.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here
Frequently Asked Questions
It is a network-related error that appears in the event logs. It can be a faulty driver or WiFi adapter or a problem with the NAT address. It appears when people open the event log on a Windows computer after problems occur, such as when the computer hangs or stutters.
It is believed that the current problem with SenseNdrPktmon is caused by an incompatible Wi-Fi driver/adapter.
- Press Windows + R to open the "Run" dialog box.
- Type "ms-settings:windowsupdate" in the dialog box and press Enter.
- On the "Windows Update" tab, click on "Check for updates" and install the pending updates.
- Restart your computer and see if that solves the problem.