Updated May 2022: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
Although it seems that Netflix is a streaming video platform and works just like YouTube, this is not true in every way. Netflix offers paid online subscription content to give you exclusive content.
However, due to some technical issues or unforeseen actions, Netflix error code U7353 may appear for some users. If you are one of those users and are looking for a suitable solution to this problem, check out this troubleshooting guide.
What causes Netflix error code U7353?
- Netflix UWP error
- Incorrect DNS addresses
- Damaged Netflix UWP application
How to resolve the Netflix U7353 error code?
Restart the Netflix app
- Open the Settings app.
- Go to the Applications group in Settings.
- Select the Applications and Features tab.
- Select Netflix in the list of apps and tap More Options.
- Scroll down and press Reset.
- Open Netflix, sign in to your account, and select a title to play.
Uninstall and reinstall the Netflix app
- Open the Start menu.
- Go to the list of applications.
- Find Netflix and right-click on it.
- Select Uninstall.
- After uninstalling the application, reinstall it from the Microsoft Store.
Delete Netflix cookies
- Open your browser and sign in to your Netflix account.
- In your browser, go to the Netflix settings page.
- Your cookies will be deleted and you will be logged out.
- Log back in and you will be able to play games.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here
Frequently Asked Questions
This error message means that your Windows computer has corrupt or incorrect information that needs to be updated in order for the Netflix client to validate your account. If this scenario applies to you, you can resolve the error by resetting the Netflix application settings or reinstalling the UWP application.
- Netflix UWP error.
- Incorrect DNS addresses.
- Damaged Netflix UWP application.
- Restart the app/browser.
- Reboot the app.
- Uninstall the app and reinstall it.
- Delete Netflix cookies.
- Disable VPN.