Updated May 2022: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
Netflix UI-113 error code occurs when the Netflix application on your streaming device cannot connect to Netflix. Not to be confused with the Netflix UI-800-3 error code, which can be caused by problems with your home network, your Internet connection, your streaming device, or the Netflix application on your streaming device. It can also occur when the Netflix service itself is unavailable.
For more information about the causes and solutions to fix the Netflix UI-113 error code, see below.
What causes Netflix error code UI-113?
- Incorrect login information: This error may also occur if you recently reset your account password or if Netflix has problems with your account information.
- Corrupted cache data: Netflix stores temporary files (called cache data) on your streaming device. Excessive accumulation of cache data or corrupted cache data can result in a Netflix error code UI-113.
- Poor Internet connection: A sudden or temporary drop in network power interrupts your device’s connection to the Netflix servers, resulting in an “Unable to connect to Netflix” error message.
How to resolve the Netflix UI-113 error code?
- Uninstall the Netflix app from your streaming device, as it may be corrupted.
- Then reinstall Netflix on your device and try to use it.
Reset Netflix settings
- Go to your device’s home screen and open the TV/Video Services section.
- Then select Netflix and press X. Then press and hold the Home button to select.
- A message will appear asking you to reset your Netflix settings and re-subscribe.
- Select Yes, then enter your Netflix credentials again.
Reboot your device
- Restart the device on which you are streaming Netflix videos.
- Once your streaming device is properly restarted, you will be able to play Netflix videos again.
Disconnecting from Netflix
- Go to the Netflix website and select the user icon in the upper right corner.
- Then select Accounts and scroll down to settings.
- Then select the Exit All Devices tab and click the Exit button.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here
Frequently Asked Questions
The Netflix error code UI-113 occurs when the Netflix app on your streaming device cannot connect to Netflix. This could be due to problems on your home network, your Internet connection, your streaming device, or the Netflix app on your streaming device.
- Incorrect login information.
- Damaged cache data.
- Bad Internet connection.
- Go to the Netflix web page and select the user icon in the upper right corner.
- Then select Accounts and go to Settings by scrolling down the page.
- Then select the Exit from All Devices tab and click Exit.