RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance
Good news for all Microsoft Windows fans and even better for Mac OS X fans who want to try every new version of Windows OS ! Now Windows OS can be installed under Mac OS X with VMware Fusion.
Install the Windows operating system with VMware
There are some requirements to install Windows on Mac OS X listed below :
1 You must have a Windows 10 or Windows 8.ISO file. It is available in 3 versions, so you can download it according to your needs.
2 Get a copy of VMware Fusion 4 and install it on your Mac. If you don’t have one, you can get one free trial version for 30 days here.
3 You should have one Internet connection.
4. Good idea to get a Microsoft Account ID.
And now you are ready to install Windows on your Mac. Follow these instructions to enjoy the ultimate Windows 8 experience:
1 Run VMware Fusion. Click New and select Next without disc. This allows you to install Windows without burning the.iso file to a hard disk.
2. Click Select a disk or disk image and select the.iso file from Windows that you downloaded.
3 You can help VMware detect the.iso file in two ways. The first is to let VMware detect the.iso file itself. It may take some time to complete this task. The second fastest way is to choose the operating system as Microsoft Windows and version as Windows 7, since the system requirements of Windows 7 and Windows 8/10 are the same.
4. then adjust the settings for Windows according to your needs in the following window. Click Finish and prepare for installation.
5 Then select the language, time and currency format, and keyboard or input method.
6. select the installation type you want in the following window
7. now all you have to do is wait 8-10 minutes for Windows to check your files and update them if necessary.
8) Now customize your settings. Give your computer a name, select and adjust settings and connect with your Windows Live ID.
- After following these steps correctly and accurately, Windows
will complete your settings
- , and in no time Windows 8 will run on your Mac OS X
There you go! Now you can get your hands on Windows on your Mac OS X.
Enjoy the beauty of the Windows operating system on your Mac!
This article shows how to install Windows on your Mac using the Boot Camp Wizard.
- How to install Windows OS on VirtualBox
- How to start Windows 8 and Windows 7 on a PC.