Like all other applications, Discord is supposed to send you notifications when you receive a new message. However, many Discord users have encountered the problem that Discord notifications for mobile devices don’t work. Are you facing the same problem?
Let’s find out how to solve the problem when Discord doesn’t send push notifications.
What causes the “Discord notifications not working” issue?
- It’s blocked by your provider
- Your Discord cache is broken
- You’re using an older version of Discord
- You’ve activated your Discord Streamer mode.
- You’ve set your Discord status to “Do Not Disturb.”
How do I fix the “Discord notifications not working” problem?