If you cannot activate the WiFi access point and you see a message We cannot configure the mobile access point, enable Wi-Fi on your Windows 10 PC, here are some suggestions to help you solve the problem.
Mobile access point does not work under Windows 10
We can not configure a mobile access point, enable Wi-FiOnly admnistrator owned posts can execute the include me shortcode
The Internet is something we need everywhere, if not even mobile data and broadband we need someone’s access point. The mobile hotspot is a very convenient option, but sometimes it shows configuration errors.
A mobile hotspot is a technology that allows you to share your Internet connection with other devices via WiFi.
If you cannot enable the WiFi access point and receive a message We cannot configure the mobile access point on your Windows 10 PC, here are some suggestions that will help you solve the problem. There are several reasons that can lead to such errors when connecting to the mobile hotspot. But before you start correcting these errors, the very first thing is what is recommended to check the connection with another device, so that you know the problem when using your hotspot settings in Windows PC or in the device you are connecting.
The second recommended thing is to check whether the Internet connection is working properly or not, whether your system or the connection itself is causing the problem.
Now, if these two checks are performed and you still cannot connect, check the following fixes
Troubleshooting the network adapter
Windows 10 PC comes with the troubleshooters for all your problems, first check with it and classify exactly what the error is.
- Enter Troubleshoot in the search bar of your PC and open the troubleshooting settings.
- Scroll down the right pane, select ‘Network Adapters’, and click ‘Run Troubleshooter’.
- The PC then starts checking for possible errors and can detect the problem.
Read: 5 convenience stores to solve network problems.
If you are a normal PC user, you should know that obsolete drivers often cause functionality problems. It is therefore recommended to update the driver of the network adapter if you have problems connecting to your mobile hotspot.
To update the driver, you must open the Device Manager.
- Enter and open the Device Manager in the search box.
- Go to network adapters.
- Select your network adapter from the list and right-click.
- Select Update Driver
- After performing the update, restart your PC.
- Check if the problem with your mobile hotspot is solved.
Change adapter settings
- Open the mobile access point settings on your PC.
- Press Win+I to open the settings and switch to Network and Internet.
- Scroll down the left pane and select Mobile Hotspot.
- In the right pane, go to’Related Settings’ and click Change adapt options
- Identify your mobile access point adapter, right click and go to Properties.
- Open the Sharing tab and disable Allow other network users to connect via this computer’s Internet connection
About the Registry Editor
Enter regedit in the Start menu and open the Registry Editor. Right-click and select Run as administrator. Navigate to the next registry key:
Right-click HostedNetworkSettings in the right pane and select Delete.
These are some of the most common bug fixes when connecting mobile hotspots under Windows 10, let us know if you want to add other fixes to the list.
Only admnistrator owned posts can execute the include me shortcode[toggle title=”Related Video”][/toggle]