RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance
This is a basic tutorial for Windows 10 beginners who want to know how to install or uninstall Windows Store applications. The process is very simple, so let’s take a look.
Install Windows 10 applications
If you want to install Windows Store Apps on your Windows 10 PC, you must visit the official Windows store, search for the application, then download and install it.
In the taskbar, type’Store’ and click on’Store app’. Search the application via the search bar. Once you have found the Store application, click the Install button 12. If the application is free, see Free on the button. The process is quite simple and installation is quick and easy
Uninstall Windows 10 applications
To remove or uninstall a Windows 10 application that you installed on the Windows store, right-click the icon and select Uninstall. You can also use a freeware to uninstall it, which we listed at the end of this post.
The easiest way to uninstall Windows 10 applications is to enter the application name in the search taskbar. Once the icon appears in the search result, right-click and select Uninstall.
That’s it! The application will be uninstalled in a few moments.
You can also delete Store Apps applications via the Settings app application as follows :
- Click Start Menu to open it
- Click Settings to open the Settings window
- In the Settings window, click System
- Click Applications and Features. The right pane is filled with a list of preinstalled Windows 10 applications that you can remove
- Click an application to display the Move and Uninstall options. Click Uninstall to remove the application.
The uninstall function is not available for all Windows 10 applications. Some of them, think Windows, are indispensable to you, so you won’t see the Uninstall button next to them.
If you want to know more about reinstalling and removing Windows Store applications, these messages are for you:
- To uninstall preinstalled Windows Store Apps applications
- 10AppsManager is a one-click uninstall tool
- Reinstall preinstalled applications
- The Store Application Manager is a freeware that allows you to quickly uninstall Windows Store Apps applications
- Uninstall Windows Store Store applications with CCleaner.