Updated March 2023: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
The error 0x80070035 The network path has not been found can occur for many different reasons, this guide shows you many general solutions to this problem.
Under Microsoft Windows, sharing the same network allows you to access files and data on each other’s computers without having to connect them with the Ethernet cable. But sometimes, when you host your computer on the network, you can see the message “Error code”: 0x80070035. The network path has not been found.”
Internal networks must be easy to configure and use. However, instead of making progress in this area, users are faced with connectivity issues. Usually, the error in the internal network is accompanied by the error messages’0x80070035′ and’The network path has not been found’.
To resolve the code error “0x80070035” on the internal network under Windows:
March 2023 Update:
You can now prevent PC problems by using this tool, such as protecting you against file loss and malware. Additionally it is a great way to optimize your computer for maximum performance. The program fixes common errors that might occur on Windows systems with ease - no need for hours of troubleshooting when you have the perfect solution at your fingertips:
- Step 1 : Download PC Repair & Optimizer Tool (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista – Microsoft Gold Certified).
- Step 2 : Click “Start Scan” to find Windows registry issues that could be causing PC problems.
- Step 3 : Click “Repair All” to fix all issues.
Disable a third-party firewall
If you are 100% sure that the internal network configuration works as expected, but the error persists, you must disable a third-party firewall. Most modern antivirus combinations are equipped with third-party firewalls. This additional protective layer is more than welcome, but it cannot guarantee that it will not interfere with your internal network.
Make sure your hard drive is shared.
1) Right-click on the drive of the computer you want to visit and select Properties.
2) Go to the Share tab. If you see that the network path is not shared, click the Advanced Sharing tab.
3) Check the Share this folder box, then make sure that the name of the share is correct. Then click Apply and OK to save and exit the change.
4) Then press the Windows and R keys simultaneously to open the run command. Type the name of the folder in the search box and press Enter. You should now be able to access this folder correctly.
Enable NetBIOS via TCP/IP
Hold down the Windows key and press R. Type ncpa.cpl and click OK.
Right-click on the connection and select Properties.
Click on “Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) Version 4” in the list.
4. click on Properties, then on Advanced.
In the Advanced TCP/IP Settings window, go to the WINS tab.
Under NetBIOS Settings, click on “Enable NetBIOS over TCP/IP”, then click on OK.
Temporarily disable the antivirus and firewall.
The procedure for disabling the antivirus software depends on the brand of the antivirus application. In general, we open the antivirus application.
and interrupt the process. It could also be temporarily disabled.
To disable the Windows Defender firewall, do the following:
1] Press Win + R to open the Run window and enter the control panel. Press Enter to open the Control Panel window.
2] In the list of options, click and open the Windows Defender firewall.
3] In the list on the left, click Enable or disable the Windows Defender firewall.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing IT Professional. I have years of experience behind me in computer programming, hardware troubleshooting and repair. I specialise in Web Development and Database Design. I also have a CCNA certification for Network Design and Troubleshooting.