Updated February 2023: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
Windows 7 has a new taskbar function called Jump Lists. If you don’t like or use this feature, you can simply disable jump lists. Just follow these instructions.
Disable skip lists
February 2023 Update:
You can now prevent PC problems by using this tool, such as protecting you against file loss and malware. Additionally it is a great way to optimize your computer for maximum performance. The program fixes common errors that might occur on Windows systems with ease - no need for hours of troubleshooting when you have the perfect solution at your fingertips:
- Step 1 : Download PC Repair & Optimizer Tool (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista – Microsoft Gold Certified).
- Step 2 : Click “Start Scan” to find Windows registry issues that could be causing PC problems.
- Step 3 : Click “Repair All” to fix all issues.
Right-click Taskbar > Properties > Start Menu tab > Disable Store and display the most recently opened items in the Start menu and taskbar > Apply > OK.
The taskbar icons now look like this.
You can also configure it using the group policy editor.
You no longer display jump lists or recently opened items or search history.
Go here if you notice that your skip list is missing or definitely missing in Windows 7.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here