Updated March 2023: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
A bug that scares IT professionals is the dreaded “Unknown Error 0x800F082F” that sometimes occurs when they try to install a Service Pack or other Windows component. In fact, there are a considerable number of contributions on the Internet where people have not been able to solve this problem, apart from the always faithful solution “reinstall Windows”.
If you now see 0x800F082F when you install Windows Updates, Server Roles or Service Packs, the CBS.LOG file usually causes an error that looks like this:
Exec: Cannot finalize session because an exclusive session is pending. [HRESULT = 0x800f082f – CBS_E_EXCLUSIVE_WOULD_MERGE]
The offline maintenance process basically starts from the destination you have chosen and creates a backup copy. Then, the selected patches are downloaded to an important location and transferred to the WIM DISK. Once this step has been successfully completed, we expect a larger Wim and a backup copy of our original WIM.
On the site server we see the folder to create “ConfigMgr_OffineImageServicing” with the image (MOC00BE8) and the individual GUIDs. At this point, at the beginning of the process, it seems that everything is in order.
Negative effects of 0x800f082f
The problems in the following list will drive you crazy if you do nothing with the 0x800f082f error, so you better fix this bug in time.
- The system opens unnecessarily
- Unwanted blue screen of death errors
- The computer is constantly crashing The computer crashes The browser is crashing
- Unexpected spyware attacks
- Error when uninstalling the program
March 2023 Update:
You can now prevent PC problems by using this tool, such as protecting you against file loss and malware. Additionally it is a great way to optimize your computer for maximum performance. The program fixes common errors that might occur on Windows systems with ease - no need for hours of troubleshooting when you have the perfect solution at your fingertips:
- Step 1 : Download PC Repair & Optimizer Tool (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista – Microsoft Gold Certified).
- Step 2 : Click “Start Scan” to find Windows registry issues that could be causing PC problems.
- Step 3 : Click “Repair All” to fix all issues.
When this is done, try restarting the PC, and we hope you will be able to access the login and perform some basic checks on your computer, such as testing boot programs that do not cause this problem.
You can do this by:
- Press WinKey + R to open the Run window.
- Enter msconfig and click OK or press the ENTER key.
- Click on the Services tab
- Select “Hide all Microsoft services”.
- Click on the Disable All button.
- Click on the Start tab.
- Click on the Open Task Manager link.
- Click on Items in the list, then click on the Disable button.
- Click on OK
- Restart the PC.
Please note that this patch includes changes to your system registration. If you are not familiar with system registration, contact a qualified technician. As with any visit to the registry, make sure you have a good backup at hand.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing IT Professional. I have years of experience behind me in computer programming, hardware troubleshooting and repair. I specialise in Web Development and Database Design. I also have a CCNA certification for Network Design and Troubleshooting.