Updated February 2024: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
If you are an Xfinity customer, one of the best advantages is that you can benefit from a national network of free public WiFi access points. Comcast builds this home WiFi network with devices leased to customers who send a secondary public WiFi network called “xfinitywifi”.
The problem is that some of these “xfinitywifi” hotspots are painfully slow or inoperative and will put you offline when you connect to them. You can see it better when you walk down the street, play your favorite music with Spotify and suddenly it splits. Guess what: your mobile phone is simply automatically connected to one of these shitty “xfinitywifi” hotspots.
If Xfinity hotspots continue to interrupt the connection for you, read below how to solve xfinitywifi connectivity problems once and for all and never be disconnected or slowed down.
Look at these things:
Here are some reasons why your phone may not connect to Xfinity WiFi access points:
- The automatic connection to Xfinity WiFi is disabled. If you have a Samsung or LG phone, you must enable this feature before you can automatically connect to Xfinity WiFi access points. Go to Settings > Connections > WiFi > Advanced > Enable automatic connection with Xfinity WiFi.
- A hotspot has a bad connection. If the nearest WiFi network has poor connectivity or is down, your phone may not receive this Xfinity WiFi access point.
- If you have an LG X Power or LG X charge, a lock code (password or PIN) must first be configured to automatically connect to a secure Xfinity mobile network. You can still automatically connect to “xfinitywifi” (a public network) and your home WiFi without a lock code, but for secure Xfinity WiFi hotspots, swipe technology is not enough to lock your screen (iPhones,
- Samsung and other LG devices do not need a screen lock to connect automatically.)
- Location services are not enabled. If you have a Samsung or LG phone, you must enable location services before you can automatically connect to Xfinity WiFi access points. Go to Settings to make sure it is on.
- If you have a Samsung or LG phone, a third-party application can be annoying. Try uninstalling any other WiFi connection management applications installed in the Google Play Store. These applications can interfere with Xfinity Mobile’s integrated connection management application, jumping your phone from one WiFi connection to another.
How do I repair a Xfinity WiFi hotspot that doesn’t work?
1. navigate to the “Control Panel” (should be able to see it in your Start menu).
2. in “Classroom” see, tap on “System and Internet”. Under “Icon”, tap on “System Center and Sharing”.
3. Tap on “Change connection settings” in the route planner on the left.
4. Press right on your LAN/WLAN to organize the assignment, for example Remote Network Connection or Local Connection. Tap on “Properties” in the delivered menu.
5. In the “System Administration” tab of the “Properties” dialog box under “This association uses the accompanying elements:”, look where you should find the AVG convention. When you have found this convention, select it, then click on the “Uninstall” checkbox.
6. if you are prompted because you are sure you need to uninstall the selected convention, press the “Yes” field.
Xfinity wifi operates under the aegis of Comcast Communications, which provides various communication, Internet and television services to users around the world. This service is offered to make the most of it.
In addition, the above points are some of the ways in which the user can easily solve their WiFi hotspot xfinity does not work on iphone problems. These means are steps to troubleshoot and help the user to solve this particular problem.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing IT Professional. I have years of experience behind me in computer programming, hardware troubleshooting and repair. I specialise in Web Development and Database Design. I also have a CCNA certification for Network Design and Troubleshooting.