Last Updated on December 3, 2020
Updated November 2022: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
Error 1127 of Vermintide 2 backend is a common problem of the game server that was reported by a large number of users.
Warhammer: Vermintide 2 is a popular first person action video game available for Windows, Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Recently, some gamers reported a backend error 1127 Vermintide 2 on their computer and are looking for possible solutions at the Forum.
Usually this error occurs when players try to run Vermintide 2 and prevent them from entering the game as usual. Players will receive a window with a server error inviting Backend Error: 1127 without further description of the error. And this internal error 1127 indicates that Vermintide 2 can not connect to the game server.
Error 1127 backend Vermintide 2 may be caused by a number of factors and it may be difficult for you to determine who is responsible for the problem. But you have nothing to worry about. The following content lists some possible solutions with detailed instructions. If you see a Vermintide 2 server error on your Windows computer, try each of them one by one.
Restart Steam Client
In most cases, a simple steam machine restart is enough. We recommend that you try any advanced features first. To do so, click the up arrow on the taskbar. Then right-click on the Steam icon and select “Exit”. When you’re done, restart Steam, go to the “Library” section and start the game. This corrected Vermintide 2 1127 backend error. Otherwise, go to the next fix shown below.
Check the Steam and Vermintide 2 servers.
In some cases it may be a problem on the server side and you may need to play a waiting game. Since there is no possible solution that could be done on your side. You can also go to SteamStat.us and see if there are any problems with the servers in your region.
If there isn’t, you should also check the game’s server. Although there is no special website for that, the developer account on Twitter should give you an idea of when the problems are happening. You can also go to the developer forum page and ask your questions. Remember these points to effectively fix the bug in the 1127 server part of Vermintide 2.
Use Google DNS
If a simple restart did not work and you have successfully confirmed that neither Steam nor Fatshark are currently fixing the server problems, you should consider that there may be a Domain Name System (DNS) error.
If you are using layer 2 IPS, you may be assigned an incorrect DNS area, which the game server will reject. If this scenario is applicable, you can solve the problem by switching to Google provided DNS. This fix has been confirmed by several affected users.
If you want to deploy this update, follow the instructions below to switch to the DNS provided by Google:
- Click Windows Key + R to open the Run dialog box. Then type ncpa.cpl and press Enter to open the network connection menu.
- In the “Network Connections” menu, right-click the network you are currently connected to, then right-click Wi-Fi (wireless connection) depending on how you are connected, or “Ethernet” (network connection) Use, then click Properties in the pop-up menu that appears.
- On the Network Connection Properties screen, select the “Network” tab, then go to the module. This connection uses the following module, select “Internet Protocol version 4 (TCP / IPv4)” and click on the Properties menu below.
- When you go to the next menu, select the “General” tab, check the Google checkbox associated with “Use the next DNS server address” and replace the preferred DNS server and the alternative DNS server with the following values:
- If you can change the values accordingly, repeat steps 3 and 4 again to do the same for Internet Protocol version 6 (TCP / IPv6) for Google DNS:
- 2001: 4860: 4860 :: 8888
- 2001: 4860: 4860 :: 8844
- Save the changes you just made, reboot your computer and see if the problem is solved.
After switching to Google DNS, restart the game and see if all you see is backend error 1127 when trying to connect or create a server.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing IT Professional. I have years of experience behind me in computer programming, hardware troubleshooting and repair. I specialise in Web Development and Database Design. I also have a CCNA certification for Network Design and Troubleshooting.