Last Updated on December 3, 2020
Updated November 2022: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
Error code 0011 occurs when users try to buy tickets through Ticketmaster. It is reported that this problem occurs in mobile browsers and desktop browsers.
It turns out that there are several potential culprits who can cause this particular error code:
- The main problem with the server
- Rotten cookies
- Problem with extension
- VPN or proxy intervention
Tips how to avoid mistakes when buying tickets
- Do not use multiple devices, browsers or tabs at the same time.
- Do not use large public Wi-Fi networks, such as those available in cafes or at work.
- Don’t share links with friends or copy URLs from one device to another.
We recommend that you review your order history before attempting to purchase again. If an order has been placed, the order status will be displayed on the page immediately after login. If you do not see your order in the order history, we recommend you to try again.
Check if you have problems with the server
Before trying any of the following fixes, the first thing to do is to investigate a server issue affecting ticket purchases via TicketMaster in your region.
If you think this scenario is applicable, the first thing you should do is to use a service such as DownDetector or IsItDownRightNow to see if other problems in your region currently have the same problem with the service.
If other users in your area report similar problems, you should also check your official TicketMaster Twitter account to see if other users in your area are having the same problem.
If your research ultimately shows that you have actually encountered a server problem, there is no other solution than to wait for TicketMaster to solve the server problem.
However, if you have not found any server problems, move on to the next potential fix.
Clear the Browser Cookies
In some cases, problems with this website may occur if certain cookies have been damaged in connection with a particular website. In this case, it is best to delete all these cookies and then log back in to receive a new set of new cookies. Here is how this could be done.
- Go to the Ticketmaster website and log out of your account.
- Then click the lock icon to the left of the URL in the address bar.
- Then click on the Cookies option that appears in the menu.
- Make sure that all cookies are selected in the “Cookies to use” section, then click “Delete”.
- Then restart your browser, go to the site and log in with your credentials. The Ticketmaster 0011 error code may have been corrected.
Clear your Browser Cache
If deleting cookies did not achieve the desired result, you should also consider deleting temporary data. In some cases, having a large number of caches stored in your browser for a certain period of time may interfere with the normal functioning of the website. We therefore recommend that you remove all cookies from the relevant website. To do so, follow these steps:
- In your Chrome browser, click the overflow icon in the upper right corner.
- Select “Settings” from the menu and scroll down to the “Privacy and Security” section.
- Click Clear view data.
- Then enable the option to cache images and files.
- Finally, click Clear data and wait until the process is complete.
- Then restart your browser and try to access the site. This may fix the Ticketmaster 0011 error code.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing IT Professional. I have years of experience behind me in computer programming, hardware troubleshooting and repair. I specialise in Web Development and Database Design. I also have a CCNA certification for Network Design and Troubleshooting.