Updated March 2024: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
Microsoft Windows 8 introduced many revolutionary concepts and new features. For example, two new connection options have been introduced – Picture Password or PIN.
Picture Password allows you to use an image from your library as a password. You must make three gestures on the screen that you want to use as password. For example, you can select a part of the image, draw it and resize it.
Set an image password on Windows 8
Follow these steps :
1 Open Control Panel by clicking the Control Panel option on the standard Metro-style start screen.
2 In the Control Panel window, select User, then click the Create Image Password option.
3. you will be prompted to enter your login password before you can set an image password. Make sure your Windows 8 account has a password. If you do not have one, you cannot create an image
(4. then scroll password for the image you want to use as a password and select it.
5) You will be prompted to perform 3 gestures that can either select, resize, create straight lines or circles. You must redraw the pattern for confirmation.
Bingo! You have successfully configured an image password. You will be asked to redraw the design the next time you log in.
If you think Picture Password is too complicated for you, but you still want to experience a change in connection method, Microsoft Windows 8 has a solution for you in the form of a PIN.
This method is faster than the traditional Login and Picture Password method, but less secure than Picture Password, because it can have a maximum of four digits as password. Nevertheless, it is worth trying if you are using a touch device.
Configuring a PIN connection under Windows 8
To do this, proceed as follows :
1. click Create a pin option in the pin connection area.
2 You will be asked the password for your Windows user account . Click OK to continue.
3 Enter the PIN of your choice and click the Finish button to complete the configuration.
If you do not want to use any of these methods, you can still use the traditional method of connecting to your Windows system.
Watch the video :
Learn how to enable or disable Picture Password Sign-In in Windows 8.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here