Updated December 2023: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
Office 365 will be officially released on June 28. This will certainly lead to some kind of revolution in the system of communication and collaboration. One thing I really like about Office 365 is that you have an integrated support system, so you don’t need to visit other sites to find the exact URL to submit your service request or complain. All these requests are integrated into Office 365, which allows an administrator to maintain the services in good condition.
As a Microsoft Office 365 for Enterprise administrator, you can view the status of services to which your organization subscribes and know when maintenance of those services is scheduled in the Health Dashboard service.
To know the state of health of your service:
- To connect to the Office 365 portal. Make sure you are the administrator.
- Click Admin Overview to access Admin services.
Here you see the Support tab where you can access the services.
- Click on Service Health to see the status of your service.
To view scheduled maintenance :
- Click Scheduled Maintenance. Scheduled Maintenance is something that is or has been performed by Microsoft
Make Service Requests :
- Click Service Requests to display a window for service requests.
- Click New request if you want to make a new request.
- You may also reopen Request if your request has not been resolved or if the problem persists.
- Close the application if there are no more problems.
Data and times are recorded in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) and displayed according to the time zone of your region.
I am sure you will find this integrated support feature very useful in Office 365.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here