Updated March 2024: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
with the right mouse button. An improved context menu is displayed.
8. Open multiple links
This is one of my most popular and frequently used mouse tricks. As a blogger and author, I do a lot of research and this trick helps me open several links in real time.
Simply hold down the[CTRL] key and click on the links you want to open. Everything will open in a new tab.
9 Automatic scrolling in the window
When reading on the Internet, I often come across articles with long lists or long pages. I hate reading these messages because I hate keeping my fingers on the mouse to scroll down.
I was happy to learn this automatic scroll. I simply take the mouse pointer over the scroll bar and click the middle mouse button, and the whole message is scrolled automatically. I just click the left mouse button when I want the scrolling to stop.
10. drag and drop
Normally, you press the right mouse button to open the context menu, but I use it to move, copy or link part of my document. I simply select the text I want to move/copy, then drag my mouse to the desired location and right click. I get the options Move Here, Copy Here, Link Here, Link Here, Create Hyperlink and Cancel. I choose the desired option.
Drag a file to a folder with the right mouse button. As soon as you release the mouse button, you will see more options!
I’m done with my list of 10 useful mouse turns. I’m sure there’s a lot more, and I can’t wait to hear it. If you use other stuff worthy of inclusion in my list, please let me know in the comments box below. Meanwhile, take a look at these Windows 10
tips and tricks Do you need more? Look at those poles!
- Tips for using the mouse in Windows 8/10
- Move the mouse pointer with the keyboard pixel by pixel under Windows
- The mouse pointer disappears and is replaced by the arrow keys
- Move the mouse pointer with your head movement
- Change the thickness of the Windows cursor and the blinking frequency,
- Using the Windows computer without keyboard or mouse
- Enabling the Windows mouse pointer shadow function
- Double-clicking to open files, folders in Windows
- Enabling a window by moving the mouse over it
- Windows Pointers & Mouse Settings for left-handed users.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here