RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance
We sometimes encounter an unexpected topic of interest when we browse different websites, but it is difficult for us to understand the meaning of words or phrases, as texts are usually written in a foreign language.
As we cannot solve this problem independently, we usually contact the translation service Bing or Google ! You must select a text, right-click and select Translate with …. This will open the results in a new window. But what if the whole process could be interrupted with a simple tool and the results could appear as a pop-up window on the same website?
DualClip Translator software does exactly that. The program, once downloaded and installed, provides translation of selected text or clipboard content using Google/Microsoft Translator. The translated texts appear either in the Tray Balloon system or in a popup window. Let’s see how it works.
How to DualClip Translator
- Download and install the DualClip Translator 5MB file.
- After installation, the application is in the taskbar as a small balloon.
- To start the settings, right-click the system tray icon and select’Options’.
- Then set the’Preferred’ and’Duplicate language’ options and set the translation service (Google or Microsoft).
- The next step is to decide whether you want to see the translation results in a bubble or in a window. If in the window, select the desired font.
- If you wish, you can also use the application with keyboard shortcuts. By default, a list of keyboard shortcuts is provided with their order to help you remember their functions.
- When you are finished, you can save the settings by clicking the’Save’ option.
- To display foreign language texts in the language of your choice, press Alt+C and read the translated texts.
- As already mentioned, you can also see the translation in the taskbar.
To translate the original text in the clipboard and replace it with the language of your choice, use Alt+X. If you want to save the translated result to a text file, right-click the DualClip icon in the system tray and select’Save’.
Download page : DualClip Translator.
RECOMMENDED: Click here to troubleshoot Windows errors and optimize system performance