Update: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
When you run a particular application, you may receive error code 800f0922 and the program then closes automatically.
Another symptom of this error is that the operating system slows down keyboard and mouse input a bit when you try to do your daily activities in Windows 10 or Windows 8.1, making it very difficult to work on your operating system.
Creating a Backup Key for Windows
- Left-click on the “Start” button on the home screen.
- In the search box that appears, you must type Order.
- Press and hold the Ctrl and Shift keys.
- While holding down the above buttons, press the Enter key.
- A User Account Control window will open and you must left-click or press the Yes button.
- You must write regedit in the window.
- Press the Enter key on the keyboard.
- A Registry Editor window should open.
- Select Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 in the Registry Editor by left-clicking it with the left mouse button.
- In the upper left corner of the Registry Editor window, left-click on the File function.
- In the File menu, left-click on the Export option.
- In the next window, you must select the directory where you want to store the backup key for Windows 10, 8.1.
- In the field next to File name, you must enter a name for the backup you want to create.
- In the box next to “Export Range”, select the “Selected Branch” function by clicking on it with the left mouse button.
- Click the left mouse button or press the “Save” button.
- Once you have decided to save the backup file, it will appear with the .reg extension.
- Now that you have created a backup copy of the tabs, click on the link below with the left mouse button.
- Download the application to fix error code 800f0922
- After left-clicking or typing on the link above, select the Save File function and install it in your system.
- Start the application by double-clicking (left-clicking) on the executable file and follow the instructions on the screen.
- When the application completes, restart the Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 device.
Disable the antivirus software and install the update.
Antivirus software is the most important software for your computer. It can sometimes be disabled because new or updated versions are installed.
Repairing Windows system files
- Open the command prompt once it can be executed and check the SFC scan.
- SFC/Scan now
- The process of repairing the System File Checker for Windows system files is now complete.
- Once this can be done, the system can be restarted.
- Finally, try to check for updates in Windows.
There you have it, you now have a few more ways to correct error code 800f0922 in Windows 8.1 and Windows 10. Please also write to us below if you have any problems or questions during this tutorial.
RECOMMENDED: Click here to troubleshoot Windows errors and optimize system performance
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing IT Professional. I have years of experience behind me in computer programming, hardware troubleshooting and repair. I specialise in Web Development and Database Design. I also have a CCNA certification for Network Design and Troubleshooting.