RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance
Have you always wanted to quickly track all the tasks performed on your computer? Nirsoft LastActivityView is a freeware that displays details of recent user actions and records events and tasks on your Windows PC.
The program collects information from various sources about a running system and displays a log of actions and events performed by the user on that computer.
Activities covered include :
- Software Installations
- Shutdown, Restart, Hibernation, Login, Logout and Computer Startup
- Run Applications or. exe
- Open and close the Open or Save dialog box
- The application crashes
- The system crashes
- The folder displayed in Explorer
- Blue Screens
- Create Restore Points
- Start and finish Windows Installer
- Network Connection/Disconnection and more.
- If you wish, you can simply export this information in a csv, tab delimited, xml or html file or copy it to the clipboard and paste it into an Excel or other document.
LastActivityView is a portable application and does not need to be installed. It collects information from registry keys, pre-search files, log files, minidump files and other such locations. By default, the tool displays actions by action time, but you can also display them by description.
LastActivityView can help you track your computer usage and can also be useful if you need to solve certain problems.