Users report encountering the UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION error on the blue screen of death (BSOD) after the Anniversary Update, which is quite annoying. The update is supposed to fix Windows problems, not create new ones. The main reason for the BSOD error “Unexpected Store Exception” seems to be your antivirus program, but there are other reasons, but it seems to be a common problem for many users.
What is the cause of the unexpected memory exclusion?
- Reimage recovery error
- No bootable device error.
- BSOD (Blue Screen of Death)
- Windows Surface Pro problem
- Error problem on your Windows PC
How to troubleshoot the “Unexpected Store Exception” error?
Launch the system file checker
- Press the Windows + X key.
- Click Command Prompt (administrator).
- When it opens, type sfc /scannow and press Enter.
This will start the scan. When it is finished, a message will be displayed. It may say, “No integrity violations detected,” which means that everything is fine.