Updated November 2022: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
This is an error code that was shown to some users after the last system update and forces them into a very unpleasant cycle that prevents them from playing after the update hangs. at 47 percent, and this error code 0x8B05000F 0x00000000 0x90070007 misses. Luckily, we have been working on this problem and have found a solution for those who want to fix error code 0x8b05000f.
Check for server or connectivity issues
Sometimes the Xbox One update error 0x8B05000F occurs for reasons beyond the user’s control. One way to confirm that the update didn’t fail due to a server connection error that prevents your console from accessing the files needed for the update is to check the status of your Xbox Live Service. To do this, log in using this link on your mobile device or PC. Keep an eye on your Xbox Live Core service, especially if you’re looking for problems with any of your Xbox Live services.
If you’re having problems with any of your Xbox Live services, keep in mind that you can’t fix the problem yourself. This is a problem that Microsoft engineers have to solve on their own.
On the contrary, if you are not having problems with any of your Xbox Live services, you can try one of the following options.
Turn off the console and turn it back on.
- Press the Xbox power button on the console until it turns off.
- Allow the console to stand for at least one minute.
- Turn the Xbox back on and see if the update is working properly.
Remove the extra hard drives
If you have external hard drives attached to your console, remove them while the console is off.
Turn the Xbox back on and see if the update is working properly.
Remove the Xbox console from the preview program
In fact, you can expect exactly this 0x8b05000f error if your account is currently registered in the Xbox Preview program. The vast majority of users who have documented this error have confirmed their subscription to the Xbox Preview program.
If this scenario applies and you do register with the Preview program, you cannot re-list in the normal way because you cannot access your console in the normal way.
However, you can remove your Xbox from the preview program on your Windows 10 PC by installing the Universal Windows Platform (UWP) app from the Xbox Preview Center. To do so, follow the instructions below:
- Press Windows Key + R to open the Run dialog box. Then type “ms-windows-store: // home” in the text box and press Enter to open the Microsoft Store.
- While in the Microsoft Store, use the search function (in the upper right corner) to find “Xbox Insider Hub”. Then click the Xbox Pre-Assessment Center in the list of results.
- Click the “Get” button associated with Xbox Insider Hub and wait for the download to complete.
- Once the download is complete and the app is installed, launch it and log in with the same Xbox Live account you use on your Xbox One console.
- After successfully logging in, click the action button (top left content), and then click “Settings.”
- From the “Settings” menu, click the action button (top left content) and select “Device Management” from the “Settings” menu.
- Once you get to “Manage Device Settings,” remove the Xbox from the Previewer and save your changes.
- Reboot the console and it should now try to install another update because it is no longer part of the Insider Hub.
If none of the above solutions work for you, your hard drive may be corrupted. Seek professional advice to get a proper diagnosis. You may need to replace your hard drive.
We hope that our solutions have helped you solve your upgrade problem. If you enjoyed this article, leave a comment in the comments section below.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing IT Professional. I have years of experience behind me in computer programming, hardware troubleshooting and repair. I specialise in Web Development and Database Design. I also have a CCNA certification for Network Design and Troubleshooting.