Are you worried that your Canon printer is not working and is preventing you from working? Troubleshooting offline printers are very easy for us. And because you were very concerned about this error, we decided to share our solutions that work great to give you the best Canon Printer Offline solution.
What is the cause of ‘Canon Printer Offline’?
- Problem with default settings: Incorrect default print settings may be the reason why your Canon printer is not working.
- Use Enable Offline Printer: The Offline state option is not disabled, why the printer may go offline.
- Printer spooler error: a technical error in the printer spooler may be the cause of this offline problem.
- Insufficient paper feed: A paper jam in your Canon printer is a common cause of this offline error.
- USB problems: A bad connection between the USB port of the printer and the computer, caused by loose wiring, can cause an offline error.
- Due to a connection error: An incorrect or missing connection between the computer and the wireless router may interrupt the connection between the printer and the wireless router, resulting in an offline operation error.
How to resolve the ‘Canon Printer Offline’ error?