Updated June 2023: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
Last month, an error appeared in the Windows Mail app causing problems with Gmail accounts.
The error causes the mails sent to be deleted, which means there is no way to check previous correspondence. Although many people have used Microsoft’s responses to report a problem, Microsoft has not yet acknowledged the problem. However, there are alternatives that you can try if you are concerned.
It appears that the problem with Gmail is related to an update that Microsoft released on May 28th that breaks integration with Gmail. Messages from different users tell you that emails sent by some people just disappear while others move them to the “spam” folder. This affects version 16005.12827.20200.0 of the application.
How to Fix Windows 10 Mail Client Deletes Gmail Sent Items
June 2023 Update:
You can now prevent PC problems by using this tool, such as protecting you against file loss and malware. Additionally it is a great way to optimize your computer for maximum performance. The program fixes common errors that might occur on Windows systems with ease - no need for hours of troubleshooting when you have the perfect solution at your fingertips:
- Step 1 : Download PC Repair & Optimizer Tool (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista – Microsoft Gold Certified).
- Step 2 : Click “Start Scan” to find Windows registry issues that could be causing PC problems.
- Step 3 : Click “Repair All” to fix all issues.
At the moment there is no confirmation of this problem from Microsoft, let alone an official solution.
However, one user has found a solution to the disappearance problem:
- You need to go to “Settings” of your gmail.com account and click on “Filters” and locked addresses.
- Then click Create New Filter, enter your email address in the From field, and click Create Filter. On the next page, select “Never send spam” and click “Create Filter”.
The only problem with this workaround is that it creates 2 mailings in Windows Mail.
Of course, another temporary solution is not to use the Microsoft client on a Windows 10 computer and only view mail in other email clients or in a browser.
Have you had this kind of problem before? Tell us your story in the comments below.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing IT Professional. I have years of experience behind me in computer programming, hardware troubleshooting and repair. I specialise in Web Development and Database Design. I also have a CCNA certification for Network Design and Troubleshooting.